Re: Front Runners

From: Psi363@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 20:21:04 EDT

<< Just a quick question to all - anyone else besides me interested in
 getting a set of front runners for strip/street use?? Not only are
 they practical at the track (high air pressure and thin = low rolling
 resistance, light too), but they make a vehicle look mean!!!! I'd
 like to get some to fit my Dak and don't want to screw with different
 hubs switching from front runners to camping trip tires. I was
 looking at Centerline Drag/street series brushed aluminum in a 4.5-5"
 width with some 10"s for the rear. I've been told that the drag only
 series are too flimsy for any real street use. I have heard from two
 tire dealers (one was discount tire and battery - can't remember the
 other) that Centerline can custom drill these for a relatively
 reasonable rate. Just wanted to know if anyone else was even
 interested. Love 'em fat out back and skinny in the front!!! Any
 better ideas, let me know.

 Tate >>

I'd love a set of autodrags in 6 on 4.5 bolt circle. I didn't think
centerline did that anymore. If you find out the will, please let us know.

Wayne