'99 Vehicle Ordering Offer

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 14:13:54 EDT

Hi all:

   It just so happens that my best friend and roommate is Manager of one of
the best Fleet departments in the Country. Being Fleet Manager at Huntington
Beach Dodge I asked him if he could come up with any special discounts for the
folks here on the DML. He said "Sure" and here's his offer to us.

   He will sell vehicles (including the 99 Dakota R/T) to anyone from the list
for $100 over invoice price plus any Courtesy Delivery fees (read: the charge
other dealerships charge him for delivering a vehicle he sells to a out of
state customer). He is SUPER easy to deal with, he will not try to screw
around with you or sell you the useless stuff. He is only interested in
moving cars. This is what you do:

#1: Decide what you want and what goodies you want on it.
#2: Call him at (800) 926-3634 or (714) 847-5515 and ask for David Weinberger
#3: Tell him who you are and that you are a member of the Dakota Mailing List
    (you can tell him Shaun sent you too ^_^)
#4: He will fax you or e-mail you the invoice cost on the truck and just add
    $100 to it for your cost. If you are out of Calif, he will also ask that
    you pay the Courtesy Delivery costs as he will drop ship the truck/car to
    your local dealership where you can pick it up.
#5: If you order the vehicle, he'll keep you informed of where it's at in the
    building and shipping process if you ask him to.
#6: Be amazed at how easy buying no hassle/haggle is. (I was)

   He can do nearly everything via e-mail, or Fax, but I think the money
changes hands by Fed-Ex or UPS. Anyway, he can give you all the details.

Shaun
Tustin, CA
'98 Black Dak CC, all the toys, SnugTop Shell