RE: Re: What's Hot Rod's deal?

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:54:48 EDT

The magnum has some cool features: roller tappets etc. Unfortunately
Mopar didnt see fit to modify the stock magnum from its humble ram
tuning per the crate motor config. Why??? Probably the newness of the
ODBII (a guess) and costs associated with retest and certification etc.
I think the future will "wake up" these slumbering motors with more
goodies. I really cant understand why no Viper motored Daks or even
cast iron V10 daks. More cubes = more fun!
BKB