Re: Aftermarket warranty issues

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:02:54 EDT

>Date: Wednesday, 5 August 1998 3:06pm PT
>From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
>Subject: DML: Aftermarket warranty issues

<Massive Torching, Snipping and Assorted Cutting

>The Bottom Line: You've got the right to improve your vehicle.
>
>Shaun
>Tustin, CA

Shaun,

Thanks for clearing this up for a lot of us! I've been concerned about
doing some mods to my 98 CC since I got it for this very reason. Now I
(and others) have the means to tell the dealership to get stuffed if the
refuse warranty work due to mods.

Jerod Husvar
Akron, OH

98 CC V6 3.55 LSD Custom Graphics and Sound by Me. ;)
http://www.hottub.org/~dreamwvr/dakota.html