Re: 99 R/T Delayed

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:00:29 EDT

At 08:27 AM 8/6/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Just called the dealer, and found out my '99 R/T, which was supposed to ship
>yesterday, has
>been delayed. Probably won't know anything more until next week. Are delays
>like this common?
>
>Also, has anyone heard anything new about the '99 R/T's being supposed to
>have Ram Air hoods?
>
>Seth Bradley
>'99 R/T CC (some day)

Probably got delayed so they can make more Durangos. That has something to
do with the fact GM didn't make any vechicles for the last 2 months.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No, I really have no idea why they would want to delay
you from getting your muscle truck. Maybe too many complaints from GM and
Furd about their cars (and trucks) getting their asses kicked?

Brian