RE: Re: power pulleys

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 12:03:42 EDT

186.50 for the performance set - 199.50 for the power and amp set (the
one I'm interested in). The ps pulley is 69.39. The guy at summit
said there was no "universal idler pulley that would fit.
This set uses a 6 rib belt.

Oh yeah - no price breaks for quantity buys.

Thanks for the info - I like saving money!

Tate