Re: dak spank

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 10:10:37 EDT

> As I morosely stared at the bright-red taillights, I noticed the
>"3000GT VR-4 Spyder" decals. AWD, twin turbo, 320HP, 315 ft-lb. I didn't
>feel so bad after getting spanked by a $50K sports car.

Hey , don't worry about it........I don't know if any of you remember about
te little encounter I had with a 3000GT a couple months ago , but let's
just say that he ended up putting himself and another vehicle in the
retaining wall on I-75 just North of downtown Atlanta .

I think the brand new brakes and the sense to take my foot off the gas
pedal saved the day for me then .

I just knew that guy ended up in jail that night .