Re: dak spank

From: John Bell (johnb@pswtech.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 10:32:42 EDT

W. Jack Hilton III wrote:

> > As I morosely stared at the bright-red taillights, I noticed the
> >"3000GT VR-4 Spyder" decals. AWD, twin turbo, 320HP, 315 ft-lb. I didn't
> >feel so bad after getting spanked by a $50K sports car.
>
> Hey , don't worry about it........I don't know if any of you remember about
> te little encounter I had with a 3000GT a couple months ago , but let's
> just say that he ended up putting himself and another vehicle in the
> retaining wall on I-75 just North of downtown Atlanta .
>
> I think the brand new brakes and the sense to take my foot off the gas
> pedal saved the day for me then .
>
> I just knew that guy ended up in jail that night .

Man, driving in Austin TX is like that, too. It's like
being in a prison yard; first guy to back down is a
pussy :-). Like you say though, sometimes it is better
to back down and let the meth kiddies weld their
sheet metal to rebar concrete...

Have fun,

--
     John Bell    johnb@pswtech.com   http://www.psw.com
    "You're not foolin' anyone, y'know..." - Monty Python