Re: No Spark was Dead Battery (I Think)

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 10:52:10 EDT

George,
I had mucho trouble with the accel Big A** coil in my challenger. It seemed
to fail for no reason (except maybe the heat) Youd think something with big
aluminum fins wouldnt overheat and die. Try putting your stock coil back
on. If the truck works, throw the accel coil as far as you can and swear to
never go there again. If the stock coil doesnt work, forget I said anything
and talk real nice to the accel coil so it doesnt get nervous.
Bruce K Bridges