Re: Figure this one out!!

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 07:51:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/98 6:13:36 PM Central Daylight Time, Rekker21@AOL.COM
writes:

<< Its unscrewing and unscrewing and unscrewing and I notice Im not getting
 anywhere!! To make a long story short, I think the plastic Oring around the
 female end of the screw inside the computer is spinning with the screw and
 leaves me screwed!! Any ideas, suggestions, jokes!?!?
 Thanks guys!
 Eric

Im not sure if you can see the female insert on the comp or not. If you can,
try to place a coulple of drops of superglue on a toothpick, and try to secure
the female to the body of the comp. Be careful not to glue the screw to the
insert or you WILL be S.O.L.
George J Hooper

BTW Never complain about screwing too much (had to get that in there)