Figure this one out!!

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 19:04:55 EDT

raise. And the cool thing is I finaly got my 5.9 computer!! I get home and
pull the cable off the battery, then start to unscrew the computer connector!!
Its unscrewing and unscrewing and unscrewing and I notice Im not getting
anywhere!! To make a long story short, I think the plastic Oring around the
female end of the screw inside the computer is spinning with the screw and
leaves me screwed!! Any ideas, suggestions, jokes!?!?
Thanks guys!
Eric