dak spank

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (ghack2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 00:20:04 EDT

Hey DML,
     Have any of you heard all that talk about those jap sports cars
being fast? I know I have. So late last night, I was coming home from
downtown Dallas, Tx.(where I work) On my way home, I came upon a newer
240sx. And I saw this fine girl in it. So I sped sped up to see her and
then she sped up. At this time, we were going about 75-80 mph. So I
figured she wanted to go at it. So I did. I remeber someone on here
saying that the 3.9L isn't ballsy. Hmmmm....I'm thinking he was wrong. I
own a 98 CC 3.9L and it is ballsy enough for me. So, this girl and I
were going at it. We were racing down the highway at about 90 or so when
I push it a little more and sped up next to her. I looked over and blew
her a kiss and said goodbye. I took off the OD and stepped on the gas
some more. I didn't see her again until I exited the highway. Chalk
another one up for the Dakota. That is why I alays say, "Buy American!!"
Later all,
Geoffrey
~~~~~98 DAK CC 3.9L~~~~~