dak spank

From: bgbeaird@neosoft.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 04:39:29 EDT

These little pukes are rampant in Houston. We call them Rice Boys. You
want a laugh? Visit the Rice Boy home page at
http://riceboy.simplenet.com/riceboy/

Occasionally, you come across a REAL 12 sec. import, but most of those
either DON'T have all the stickers and the pineapple can exhaust tip, or
have REAL sponsor stickers.

Gene Beaird
98 Flame Red CC R/T