Re: reliability

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 22:16:24 EDT

Reliable?
Never worried about that. I ran my 87 Dak 4x4 with 151k into a big ass rock
which flipped it on the passenger side of the truck. I got out unscathed
(wore my seatbelt) and turned it over, started it up, and drove home. It was
totaled because the frame was crushed. I got $4000.00 for a totaled truck 11
yrs old with 151k. After the accident, it drove fine. I didnt even know the
frame was crushed untill the assessment. Now I have a 92 318 4x4. I wont
drive anything else! Reliability depends on how you take care of it and how
you treat it. Dosent matter what you buy, but if I were in a S10 or Manger, I
would have never got that much for the truck.
Boog