deals

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 22:17:52 EDT

Ron,
 I am the general manager of a Firestone Tire and Service Center in
Baltimore, Maryland. I can get deals on tires, rims, any automotive
part, especially mopar performance parts, and so on. Plus a whole bunch
of used stuff too that we talk about all the time-underdrive pulleys,
computer, hi-flo injectors, jacobs ignition.
  I guess we have a constant flow of incoming and outgoing members and
something that was posted a few months ago may not have been seen
by some people.
  Jon-do you have any idea of our member turnover rate, and who are
the "old people"-just for curiosity's sake?

Patrick