re: Jet VS MOPAR

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 22:57:00 EDT

David,

Just to really confuse matters, why not check out the Hypertech Chip as well
!?
I've been e-mail back-n-forth with them lately & Hypertech is starting to
get into the
Dodge aftermarket business (still a little limited in model year selection).
What I've looked at so far:
Hypertech Power Tuning Module ($345.45)
160 Deg Powerstat ($8.92), Power Pulleys & Belt ($146.90 & $56.00
respectively)

I'm considering the PTM, but want to find out more about it. ie: what all
does it change?
I've already got an MSD 6AL for ignition (spark) control, so whatever I end
up with will have to address more then just timing/ignition improvements.

Just my 2 cents worth to cloud the issue some.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - MSD 8.5 wires
K&N FIPK
Original Text
From DAVEDISA@SMTPGATE (David A DiSanti) {DAVEDISANTI@prodigy.net}, on
5/8/98 15:55:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

I am trying to decide btw the MOPAR and the JET. which chip is better for
0-70? Do you have to use premium gas with these chips? Is there a
difference at all?

Dave