Re: Dak Spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 19:35:29 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/98 5:13:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, leefam@wcc.net
writes:

<< I was impressed, to say the least!! The light turned green, and off
 they went(she pulled him at the light bad). I couldn't keep up at all, but
 it looked like she totally wasted his ass. I vainly tried to tail the
 truck, but it was no use. I had never seen the truck before, but I want to
 find out more about it. Maybe I'll meet her at the track one day :-).

 Brian (still in awe) Lee

By the sounds of that Brian, it oughta be Brian (still in love) Lee!!
Eric