RE: PA inspection laws

From: Joe Dille (joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 19:23:24 EDT

I live in Montgomery county, which touches Philadelphia county. I have
emissions inspections here as do the other counties that touch Philadelphia.
We now have a dyno based test that is $45. I believe you pass if you pass
this test and they don't bother you about headers etc. You ca always call any
service station in the area. The counties away from the city don't have
emissions inspection. You can call tht PA DOT to see if the county you aer
concidering has inspections.

Drive Safe,

Joe

>Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 19:41:56 EDT
>From: Psi363@aol.com
>Subject: DML: PA inspection laws
>
>Ok, so now we are thinking about south east PA. Anyone know about the
>inspection/emission laws there?

Joe Dille

Telford PA USA
(joe@dille.montgomery.pa.us)