RE: RE: Fuel Injection 89 ECM

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 19:16:20 EDT

Jim,
This will help you. 1989 Dakota 3.9L MT used two controllers

4379.927 - Federal emissions standards (Non Calif.)
4379.885 - Calif. emissions standards.

Both are no longer available from Dodge direct BUT,
in regards to PN 4379.927 many dealerships show that they have them in
stock.
Try this number (Colorado Dealership) 1-800-426-6032

If your truck actually has PN 4379.885 try this dealership number
1-800-748-6118 (Calif. Dealership).

Any dealership can run a "parts locate" for you and we had pages of
dealerships
showing that they had 4379.927 in stock. Good luck and keep me
informed.

Frank