Re: plugs that foul

From: Dkota4by4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 18:56:17 EDT

I heard that splifire got in trouble about a year ago for false advertisement.
Some scientist proved that their claim for more power due to twice the spark
was not possible since electricity travels the path of least resistance.
Therefore, the only way the spark would jump back and forth like they claimed
was if something was changing the tips of the plugs...which doesn't happen.
That is why you no longer see their claim of increased spark. I have no idea
if this is true...but l heard it from a couple of different sources. Just
something to think about.

Russ