Re: group bias? you bet. was: reliability

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 12:27:21 EDT

Carl,
Yup, I wouldnt even consider another truck. Then again, look at the
competition. F150 to big and slow with strange styling, toyota? wimpy and
Japanese, Nissan? same. Chevy? GMC Sonoma is the only nice med size
offering and it seems cheesy. I personally do not buy vehicles based on
reliability reports. I own 2 British cars of pre 1975 vintage. Life is too
short to be afraid! Italian suits dont last longer than JCpenny suits, but
they really look sharp. Drive look and buy based on your needs and desires.
get a big warranty if it makes you feel better. Buy mopar.
Bruce "biased" bridges