Re: shift kit deal 5aug98 update, WAS: O/D Lockout

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 12:08:41 EDT

DML,
Man you guys are as antsy as I am. I got my JET chip and stat yesterday,
but still no group purchase info from Transgo. Im calling them today to
find out what the deal is. They are lagging on a $2500 order from what I
can tell re: DMLrs wanting shift kits. Colin, feel free to call and roust
them a bit! Russ, have you got your package from Transgo yet? Man, I was
hoping to have a kit by this weekend for the strip...
Still waiting, but getting anxious,
Bruce K Bridges