Re: shift kit deal, buy list

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 01:06:23 EDT

all right guys here's the deal on the shift kits.
I talked to my source today Dacco/Detroit Transmission Parts.
The price for the Transgo TFOD-HD2 Kit is $84.17. We may be able to get them a
little cheaper if I can get a good feel of how many kits we will be getting.
The only big problem is going to be that I don't think that they accept plastic,
but some of the stores may. This company has a lot of outlets across the us. I ran
one of their stores in denver for a while and also in FT lauderdale. I will get a
list of all the locations so maybe it will be more convenient to buy them. We may
just be able to get them direct from their Warehouse in Cookville Tn.
Anyhow this is a good price.

Colin H.