Re: JET Chip

From: Joseph Dick (joe@selu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 08:28:35 EDT

Got my new chip yesterday afternoon and in 10 minutes it was on. Shift
points are firmer and that Mid band hesitation seems gone..
Ran good for about 1/2 hour THEN the check engine light came on and idle
ran choppy and would die... Disconnected battery and it still did same...
Removed Jet-chip ...moter ran O.K. reconnected Jet-chip seemed to run O.K.
will call Jet if it continues.....
BTW I had 87 octane and it DID NOT seem to ping but put 92 to see.. also I
have a 180 degree stat but I saw somehing about 170 degree for the stage 2
. Which is it...

Faster Joe