RE: slight correction-dynomax system and Tate

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 08:13:55 EDT

The Y will come with the MP headers when I get the new set shipped to
me. The Y is 2.25" going into a 3" collector. Got the Dynomax system
yesterday - $294 with a $25 rebate. They sent me an extra length of
3" pipe to take care of the neck down to the cat in the cat back part
of the system and to get from the MP Y to the cat, but since it is
longer than the front pipe on the cat back system's forward pipe, I'll
use the "exta" pipe they sent me in place of the cat back's forward
pipe and chop the pipe I need for the Y to cat connection from the
original cat back forward pipe. Nice and clean!!!! Won't use the
clamps - I'll get it all welded - no crimps - nice and
smoooooooooooooth!!

I will keep you in mind when It's time for tires for the front runners
I'm getting - as far as that goes, I'll need tires for "winter" too.
 Where are you located?

Tate