gibson is crap

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 00:29:17 EDT

For such a high priced muffler, I'd expect it to last more than 1 1/2
years. And when it doesnt, I shouldn't expect Gibson to give me such
a hard time about it, then tell me to send it to them at my expense
(and let my truck sit there for weeks on end) and they'd "take a
look at it." No thanks, put on the Dyno max, and the only place that
I can tell a difference is in my wallet.
  Got the cat back through firestone, I can one shipped to you for
around $140-150 or so, yeah, gotta put it on yourself.
Patrick