Re: gibson is crap

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 09:48:58 EDT

Patrick Engram wrote:

> For such a high priced muffler, I'd expect it to last more than 1 1/2
> years. And when it doesnt, I shouldn't expect Gibson to give me such
> a hard time about it, then tell me to send it to them at my expense

  Oh yeah, you're the dude who had the big problems with Gibson's
"lifetime warranty." I think I actually saved that post somewhere.

  I'll say this about JBA: at least they were up-front about no
"lifetime warranty" for these truck headers that are burning a hole
in the shipping box in my den.

> Got the cat back through firestone, I can one shipped to you for
> around $140-150 or so, yeah, gotta put it on yourself.

  Hmmm, I really was planning on going either Gibson or Edelbrock-muffler-
with-custom-pipes, but this sounds interesting.

  Ron