Re: O/D Lockout

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 04 1998 - 23:29:57 EDT

Gary,
Yeah i knew the torque converter will still lock up in third, This trans is a
727 with O/D, it runs like a 727 when O/D is locked out. It just seems more
pronounced (no power) when you have engaged that O/D band. BTW, I have 3.55
gears and they seem to the job just fine. I wish I had 3.9's but its a 4x4 and
well thats alot of cashola to change them. It seems that you could just
reverse the circuit on that damn button but I have been told that it is just
not feasible with the design.
Boog.