Re: power pulleys

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 13:43:02 EDT

The accesories spin slower because the of the change in size of the new
pulleys . When these things spin slower , they produce much less drag on
the motor , thus freeing up a few ponies . Kinda the same reasoning behind
getting rid of a stock fan and going with an electric one . kinda...

At 11:09 AM 8/6/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>At 03:14 PM 8/5/98 , you wrote:
>
>Can somebody please explain to me the theory behind using these things. How
>exactly do they increase power/performance?
>
>Remember, I'm from Texas so you'll have to type very slowly :)
>
>--
>Mike Crumley mcrumley@airmail.net
>97 Dakota RC 3.9L V6 3.55 Auto Rhino Liner
>Bug Shield Mud Flaps DDBC
>
>Everyone has the right to be stupid.
>Some people just abuse the privilege.

Jack Hilton