RE: ***JET ORDERING INFO***

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 13:33:09 EDT

-----Original Message-----
From: W. Jack Hilton III [SMTP:hemi@mindspring.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 1998 9:07 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: ***JET ORDERING INFO***

This is to re-post the ordering info for the JET chip :

The JET stage II module can be ordered from 4 Wheel Performance for $204
and the 170 degree stat can be included for another $9 .

After ordering both and including the shipping/handling , I came out at a
total of $227.89 .

Call ART AND ONLY ART at 1-800-471-7278 (don't know his extension yet) and
tell him that you are from the DML and that you are looking for the $204
deal we made with him .

IF YOU CANNOT GET AHOLD OF ART , THEN DON'T TRY AND ORDER FROM ANYONE
ELSE.......YOU'LL END UP PAYING MORE !

Anyway , that's that....and I'll be talking to Art today to get his direct
line and straighten some things out .