RE: DML Digest V3 #1115

From: Bradley, Seth J (seth.j.bradley@intel.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 15:18:38 EDT

already been waiting over 2 months for my truck), I called 1-800-4ADODGE and
they sent me to the West Coast customer service center. I called them, and
they said there was a 3 day delay (just as well - better its built on a
Thursday rather than a Monday) and it should ship around next Monday. No
explanation for the delay. I also got the VIN while I was at it. Looks like
I'll have the truck in hand around the end of the month. I can call next
week and get a delivery date estimate.

        I also asked about the Ram Air hood, they said no dice, '99 is the
same as '98. I hope they're wrong, but I doubt it....

        Seth