Re: JBA Headers - the next batch.

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 15:35:16 EDT

When we can get at least a few more peeps together that want in on the deal
, let me know and I'll get ahold of Jeff at JBA and set up another buy for
everyone who wants in .

So call your neighbors , call your friends , call your enemies .

Everyone with a Dakota or Durango 1992-1999 or a Full Size Ram can take
advantage of the deal if we have the interest .

At 01:04 PM 8/6/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello DAKers,
>
> I missed out on the JBA deal. Unfortunately I just couldn't come
>up with the cash at the time. However, I will be in the market for some
>headers at the end of this month. I was wondering if anyone else is in
>the same boat as I. If we can get about 10 or more of us to purchase a
>set of JBA's I imagine we could get the same deal. I mean, $300 off a
>very nice set of headers is hard to beat.
>
> Let me know what you think.
>
>Matt

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab