Power Pulley pro\cons

From: Thomas J Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:12:33 EDT

This is my second installment on the power pulley thing.
I was talking to somebody from work today who said that
1)With Power pulleys I may experiance stalling if I'm idling at any
length of time. Due to the fact that everything is spinning slower....

2) Being a New Englander, come November Heat becomes a prized possesion
in your vehicle, "Called as a witches t**t" to coin a phrase!!
Power pulleys would also effect the performance output of my heater and
defrost.....

Any one with some insight\experiance with this???.........
My work associate wasn't trying to talk me out of them either He was pro
install but was just pointing out some issues.

"psychonaut"