Its the last time I say it

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 22:06:49 EDT

Ok, this is it. Tomorrow I find out what I owe on my 95 Dak Sport with the
Viper seats, '93 5.9, 5 spd with 4.10 sure grip. After I find out what I owe
on it then..............I sell it!! Thats right people, Im officialy selling
my Dak. It has the 5.9, K&N open element, 5.2 computer on it (5.9 comp in my
posetion), True duals, soon to have the headers, extra set of wheels, extra
computer harness, extra fuel rail and injectors, cat that came with it, and a
Centerforce Gold clutch.
    Sure he is you say, He said that before, you say. And youre right, but
this is it. Its going. Why? I realize its to small for me, with the kids
and all. Plus, my house is nearing 77 years old and needs more attention than
my truck. Plus, Plus, I think Im going to order a new vehicle, with a
warrenty. Im tired of worrying if something breaks Im screwed. Im either
going to order a Quad Cab 4X4 with the towing and snow plow package, or an R/T
CC. Probably going with the Quad. Hmmm maybe even V10!! Probably not
though!!!
   Eric