Re: Its the last time I say it

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 05:14:47 EDT

In a message dated 8/6/98 10:55:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, leefam@wcc.net
writes:

<< Don't tell me you're selling your truck!!!!! If I had the $$ I would buy
 it (Want my 93 CC as a trade?) Are you quiting the list, too??

Brian,
    Time for the Dak to go. Ill still be on the list, I'll probably get
another Dak, or a Ram. If its the Dak version it'll be either a 4X4 CC or an
R/T CC. Got to get something both kids can ride in at the same time. My son
and daughter both love this truck and the power it has, so Im thinking of the
R/T.
Eric
p.s. Ill post the price later.