re: JBA Headers - the next batch.

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 23:50:00 EDT

Matt,

Yeah, I would definately be interested.
Joined onto the DML about a week too late
(Oh well, day late 7 a dollar short.)
Let me know if/when a second JBA order gets going.

Duff

'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil - MSD 8.5 wires
K&N FIPK

Brian Duffey
GBSS/TVSC - Supervisor
Tel: 202-944-6787
Fax: 202-944-8138
Email: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
-------------
Original Text
From MSHEAHAN@SMTPGATE (Matthew Sheahan) {msheahan@Mines.EDU}, on 6/8/98
15:04:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Hello DAKers,

        I missed out on the JBA deal. Unfortunately I just couldn't come
up with the cash at the time. However, I will be in the market for some
headers at the end of this month. I was wondering if anyone else is in
the same boat as I. If we can get about 10 or more of us to purchase a
set of JBA's I imagine we could get the same deal. I mean, $300 off a
very nice set of headers is hard to beat.

        Let me know what you think.

Matt