Re: the latest: JBA Headers - the next batch

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 10:00:41 EDT

> I called JBA (Jeff is on vacation) on Wed 8/5 - they said that the
> headers were not shipped to Airborn Coatings in OK, as told to us by
> Jeff, but to someone who is closer to them in CA.

  They made this clear to me when I called to get an update on mine.
When their volume exceeds Performance Coatings' (OK City) capacity, they
use the local coater. Same warranty applies, apparently.

  This sort of vendor wrangling is standard operating procedure for
any manufacturing house, so I don't think it's a problem. The alternative
is drastically increased delivery time, which nobody wants.

  Ron