the latest: JBA Headers - the next batch

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 08:57:31 EDT

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998 23:41:44 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Date: Thu, 06 Aug 98 20:42:23 -0500
>From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
>Subject: Re: DML: the latest: JBA Headers - the next batch.
>
> You just hit the raw nerve for me! Mine were supposed to arrive this
> week and the anticipation is driving me nuts!!
>
> With 30 something sets ordered, whos got 'em?
>
> T.
>
> <<snip>>
> Keep waitin' for the UPS guy to drop those babies on my porch<g>.
>
> Bob

  Hello DAKsters,

  I called JBA (Jeff is on vacation) on Wed 8/5 - they said that the
headers were not shipped to Airborn Coatings in OK, as told to us by
Jeff, but to someone who is closer to them in CA. Was also told that
the headers are delayed until next week...

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
'96 Black Impala SS