K&N FIPK

From: W. Jack Hilton III (hemi@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 11:54:16 EDT

Just talked to K&N tryingto bug them to death to release something for the
Daks .

The guy said end of October and I told him that they need to hurry because
I was gonna make something myself by removing the splash-guard on the
pass.side of the rad. , he told me that they are gonna do the same thing .

He said that the unit they will have will remove or replace the
splash-guard and have a conical filter in it's place to force cold air into
the intake .

Hmmmmmm.......sounds farmiliar.....wonder in they're on the DML , hehe ?

Jack Hilton

Black '98 R/T Club Cab

http://www.mindspring.com/~hemi/jbd1.html