custom pulleys (was: power pulleys)

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 11:52:14 EDT

<< The STANDARD power pulleys (performance series) use the stock Dak 7
 rib belt. The Power amp series uses a 6 rib belt because the length
 they needed wasn't available in a 7 rib configuration. They still use
 an easy to obtain belt you can get from the parts store - that's why
 the 6 rib is used.

 Tate >>

If someone can give me the measurements on a set of these pulleys, I can make
a set anyway specified (any size, any accessory, steel, aluminum, could be
anodized, or whatever, the possibilities are endless) at a reasonable price.
I'm not sure on the steel peices, but if enough people were interested I could
make an aluminum batch for DMLers that'd most likely be cheaper and of a much
higher quality than most any automotive machine shop could produce ..

ttyl
Patrick