Snug Top Lids -Reply

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 12:57:32 EDT

When you say "lid", do you mean like a bed cover, or do you mean like a
camper shell? I have a SnugLid (fiberglass bed cover). I paid $600
installed & color-matched w/o trim for a '98 short bed. Hope this helps.

Steve

>>> Todd Summerson <Summersby@mindspring.com> 08/07/98 11:41am

I have been wanting a lid for my 98 Dakota Sport for some time now.
Since recently subscribing to the list I noticed that many people have
Snug Top lids. I called the local dealer here and he priced it at $750. I
thought that was awfully high, and was just wanting the opinion of some
fellow truck owners. All I want is a lid. Nothing fancy.

Todd Summerson
98 Dakota Sport, Red, LineX Bed Liner