RE: rice burners

From: STRICKLAND, Tate (tstricklan@shl.com)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 13:57:45 EDT

I'm headed to the track (Texas Motorplex) again tonight. Believe me,
the rice burners can get down. 14's and 15's average, some 13 second
streeters, with a few trailerd in jobs running as low as 9's. I
wouldn't own one, but I respect 'em - they can be very quick.

Meanwhile, I'm still working on traction - gonna see how the BFG TA
295 60's do tonight - gonna run about 20 lbs in 'em. Any other
suggestions for getting a 5 spd to stick out of the hole? Technique,
ect? Thanks.

Tate