RE: Set up a mail filter

From: Edgar Perez (edgarperez@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 22:16:04 EDT

Outlook does also have filters and they are very good. Not only can you
search the subject but also the sender and text of the message to do your
filtering. It is great to weed down message like with JBA headers. I wish
I could into them, but I cannot right now so I have a filter look for "JBA"
or "headers" in the subject line and text and delete them immediately. I
appreciate what you guys have done on the JBA deal, but I can't get in so
why read the messages. In the past few weeks at least 25% (conservative
estimate) of the posts have been about JBA deal.

>From the Cyber-desk of ............... edgarperez@writeme.com
'95 SLT CC 4x4 V6 Auto DDBC Extang Saber Tonneau
Avid Outlook '98 user