Re: the latest: JBA Headers - the next screw up.

From: Boog318@aol.com
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 22:14:03 EDT

Well, i have been waiting all week for my headers and today, I finally get a
package. Just full of shits and giggles, I proceed to open it. I pull out a
header and look at it. This is not right, its all banged and dented (yet
shiny). Look a little closer and its a chevey header. I proceed to look
thought the rest of the packing and nothing.
I had one chevey piece of shit header sent to me! Called Chuck Simpson, I
gave him some numbers off the header and he said he would call me back later.
After about an hour or so I get a call from John at JBA. He said they didnt
know where my
headers were, but he had a set in stock (stainless and coated) that he could
have to me by Wed. (live in MD). From previous posts, I can guess that these
are some from the "local coater". Of course the warranty on the coating will
supersede, but what about the quality?? Since their warranty on headers is
pro-rated, will I run into a big damn headache down the road????
Who is this "local coater"? Dammit I hope they are open tomorrow, I want some
fuckin answers!!!!!!!!!!
One pissed Booger.