Re: Heat Riser Valve

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 10:53:38 EDT

I have a similar problem with my 88'. The spring has broken allowing it to
move too freely. Under deceleration it rattles allot. I have a new set of
headers for the truck, some day I may get enough time to install them.

Walter_Felix@MSN.COM
88' Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/MotorCity/Downs/9219