Re: FIPK, Jet II w/ 180 Thermo, underdrive pulleys installed yesterday

From: RLewis7785@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 11:58:36 EDT

<< Well , how the hell do they replace the water pump ?

 I doubt that a new one comes with a new pulley in place .

 I would think that maybe a steering wheel puller would get it off , but
 getting it back on is another story . >>

Water pump pulley is easy, simply slips over the boss on the front of the pump
and is attached to the hub with 4 bolts. No press fits or nothing.

Richard Lewis
92 LE CC, 318, Auto