Re: FIPK, Jet II w/ 180 Thermo, underdrive pulleys installed yesterday

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 14:28:51 EDT

<< Sounds great,
 I'am trying to decide if I should wait for the MP computer or go ahead with
 Jet I or
 Jet II on my 97' 318. It's stock except for K&N filter. Plans for Cat-back
 system maybe ?
 I'am still broke from my 70' Cuda resto project that I just finished.

 I weclome any input on the subject.

I would wait for the MP computer myself... is your K&N the drop-in style? If
so, gains can be made by using the FIPK or another open element version..

headers, and a cat back are a sure fire way to get a nice boost in the
midrange .. I gained 2 tenths in my Ram by adding the FIPK alone along with
headers and MP exhaust.

ttyl
Patrick