RE: seat covers for '98 Dakota

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 01:05:06 EDT

John,

I have a 98 SLT+ w/ 40/20/40 bench. I have the MOPAR seat covers. Here
is the deal. They are real nice (real cool logo on them). They include
two covers that go over the seats. They are cloth, removable (velcro
straps hold them in place), and they are washable (come with
directions). They also include a cover for the middle seat area, but
not the back rest part (bottom of the folding console). I am very happy
with them. I can't remember what I paid for them, but they are pretty
nice.

Glenn
CT