89 Dakota fuel problems?? Help!!!

From: Chet (n3bk@scientist.com)
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 12:54:17 EDT

I have an '89 Dakota with the 3.9 V-6 in it. Throttle body injection.
Has 100,000 + on it but has run great forever. Just recently it began
not wanting to start. Did a tune up, plugs/wires/cap/rotor/air
filter/fuel filter/injector cleaner etc... Still was running bad.
Usually starts when its cold but never when it gets hot. When you give
it the pedal it falls on its face and chokes. Has very hard time going
up hill, no power. I took a pressure gauge and put it in the fuel line
before the filter, it reads 10 pounds at idle and at fast speed, it
reads about 9 pounds under load....

THis also doesnt happen everyday, may run good all day and bad at
night..
Any ideas???
Chet