Re: DML:Homebrew Air Intake was: Air Intake Temp

From: David Thede (tnadoman@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 09 1998 - 14:56:56 EDT

The only verification I have on my homemade brew (which sounds similar
to what Colin is planning...only I'm using 4inch ducting) is I ran 3/10
quicker at Bandimere last weekend. My top speed also went up a few mph
and I noticed a definite acceleration in the mid and top end (2nd and
3rd gear). I'll try the G-Tech and see if my horsepower numbers are any
higher.

Dave